Friday 6 November, 2009

Loneliness is boon as well as curse.


Some days back , I was gestured by few people “I have not seen you so much happy before.” That very comment made me sad for the rest of day. Was I really happy or those people are really sad and found me less sadder , so profiled me as One Happy IT professional from the whole sucking depressed lot. (sadder is that really a word.. will check :) ).

On sleep deprived nights, could have sat down scribbled my emotions and thought but that never happened , guess so much chambers opened in mind difficult to close all and let the desired one open.

Since two weeks I’m all by myself in a 2 bhk (roomie gone home), friends come friends go, some days it so happened that I never uttered a word at home. Remain online and chat. No television for those many days, opened on match day for few minutes but India are always disappointing . They couldn’t even ravage the depleted Australian side on home soil.

I try to concentrate on work when in office and try to relax when I’m home. But failing on both front. Listen to Pink Floyd in the morning , which normal person do that. :) I know lot of people will argue on that.

Even tried to socialize with friends and go out, watched Blue -remain depressed for a very long time, got over Blue at LOR :).

I can’t write more … confused I’m and need a smoke…

Dhuan……..

1 comment:

amit said...

Hai dhuaan hi dhuaan....well said on these lines "guess so much chambers opened in mind difficult to close all and let the desired one open."

aisa har baar hota hai. sail on ....