Friday 26 October, 2007

Feeling for Bhool Bhulaiyaa

AAaah…..a big pain… 3 hrs of continuous hammer, non- stop crap, a nightmare. Akshay Kumar was the only respite in the Mv and that too he came very late …just before the interval.. The Movie seems to me an endless drama of nonsense horror ,un laughable comedy ,a poor picturization and an horrible screenplay. I really don’t know what has gone wrong with Priyadarshan, where his Midas touch in comedy gone which we saw in Hera Pheri.

9 in the nite and it was raining heavily in Bangalore with coldness in the wind …and the city was almost drowned ..ppl staying here will know and feel the pain when it rains here… We(Myself , my Flat partner--Jha and their relatives) struggled to get the auto ..but finally someone less idiot among the lot of idiots(Autowalas) agreed to take us to the Destination(Forom) where we were scheduled to watch the 10 pm show of “Bhool Bhulaiyaa” in PVR. Nothing was going right for us ..the autowala charged us thrice the Fair, had problems in getting the tickets (no no…the tickets was already booked thru Net)..the pain was in getting the tickets from those crap machine by swiping the cards… aah..they never work when I try to use them…so had to follow the queue to the PVR counter ,where the guys in all blue with stars embedded in their waist coat gave me the tickets… I was very ecstatic once I got hold of the tickets…I don’t know why..probably the main reason will be b’coz this time I’ll take my seats before the MV start, as last time…I guess Jhonny Gaddar it was, I missed the tailors which are shown before the main FILM and a little initial part of the mv also…I regretted on that …as tailors are the 50% of u r paisa wasool.

But to my dismay..the movie started 15-20 minutes late…and they didn’t aired any tailors also…..AAAh…a pain in the head ,heart ,pocket took birth….then also I reconciled ..hoping that the casting song of the Movie will be ….Hare Raam Hare Raam(Bhool bHulaiya according to the track)..but no….any kind of luck if there was , that nite had deserted me….I don’t understand these ppl..why do they Put nice song in the End….

I tried to concentrate in the movie trying to have a grasp of the STORY….but no my efforts were all in vain…as it doesn’t had one..if anyone claims that the movie had a story then..it was my fault I guess…. Ok..chalo will go by the masses who says it had a story… Then I could only brief it as a Psyche thriller with horrible sense of humor…. One can say that Ramsay’s brother choice of horror movies was much better than this one..at least it had some nudity in it…But this so called horror movie in which all the gals…sorrryyyyy..Women were wearing Saris…uff…how could I even thought of watching this Movie…. Well that was b’coz of my love for Akshay…. He was the only person who did justice to his role …although a weak one……
Oh yes we were talking of the story...Shiney Ahuja was king who came back to India after his study in US..and yes he came along with his wife(Vidya Balan) and typical of Bollywood there was a gal (Amisha Patel)waiting in INdia all her life to get married to him...oh oh...same tragedy with Indian gals...There was a Mahal which was haunted only on the 3rd Floor...it was because of Shiney Ahuja's ancestor who performed some wrong deeds with a Nanchne wali(????)..and than her Soul(Aatama ) resided on that floor..As the MV progress i don't know how and why Shiney came to the conclusion that Amisha was mentally Sick...aah...but to our respite that marked the Entry of Akshay(
Psychiatrist)..Then he went on to slove the mystery of the Bhoot Bangla...I Narate no more...as i lost track of the story mid way...Sorry...it was a "Bhulaiyaa"

CHARACTERS of the Movies..they were really “CHARACTERS”..same set of actors which feature in all Priyadarshan Movie….Paresh Rawal , Asrani and Rajapal Yadav were all wasted… and the Big thing was why why..??? Shiney Ahuja signed this Movie..he is too gud actor to do a role like this… The big and the most important role of the movie went to Vidya Balan…..hmmmm…I cant explain her role ..u guys have to go and c her in the MV…She was stale and expressionless ….doing the role of split personality…oh yes I missed on Amisha Patel(the star of KNPH) struggling to stay alive in Bollywood….by perfoming cameo/absurd roles,nad this MV was no exception..

After a long wait the Climax of the movie came…I was delighted…no no.. not on the climax It was illogical and indigestible…but on the sole fact that the movie was gone end.. And finally after a long climax ….it ended..and the much awaited song which is the new rage of the discs…some classify it as the new anthem started…… I was left with no energy to enjoy the song …so I left the theatre, marching myself out to face a new battle with the autowals , for my way back to flat..with slow humming track of “Hare Raam hare Raam…hare Krishna hare raam” sounding in the Background..and this song accompanied me back all the way to my flat ..until I settled into my bed under my warm Blanket….thinking ,watching the movie was a Real “Bhool”…

1 comment:

amar said...

I have this peculier wont abt movies-don't watch until ya get sm favourable reviews ;)!!!And, what are u fuming at... sure watching movie is what ya don't wanna not to do. Leaving this apart, its gud to have ur opinion b4 we go committing the BHOOL...U've the critic's eyes and its nt only the fun for which ya oughtta watch it, but there is a greater reason, to put same senses ( ofcourse abt movies) into the gimcrack souls that we are ;)!!!
And, i have this wont also- I sort of believe something is bad very soon, rather it could be of some gud.So I believe you, the movie is afail. A Gud judgment i must say.
As Hem said, this is the one of the fields you are adept at, adding to it i'll say especially when you are shown something absolutely crappy ;)!